Friday 3 December 2010

Winner of the 3 Birds blog candy, and an offer!

Hi,
I hope that you are nice and warm, and not snowed in! Here in deepest Kent we have thick snow, and I have been warming myself up by making Tim's Tags everyday! Such fun, and such inspiration to work from :)
Here is my take on Tim's Tag from yesterday

Are you taking part? If so pop by my blog and say hi..love to see what you are making.
On the website , I am loading up his tags (with his permission) and listing all the ingredients , so you can find them easily. I have a brilliant offer on anything you buy until December 13th..just spend over £10 , put the code 12tags into the discount code box, and voila 12% off your order and a packet of 12 Tim Tags (manila size #8 tags) as an added bonus! If you would like more like this offer, then add yourself to our mailing list to get mailings throughout the year!
Now onto more wonderful things like the winner of the 3 birdies!
I put all the comments into the random generator, and number 18 came out! So can  Julia Dunnit!!! email me please with your snail mail so I can send you your tree hanging:)) Congratulations! and thank you to everyone who joined in.
Hugs and keep warm
Jennie

3 comments:

cheryl said...

oh jennie,hun you always do such amazing work,and this is just brilliant,just love it hugs cheryl xxxxxxxx

Helen said...

Gorgeous tag, Jennie. Well done Julia.

Shazza said...

gorgeous tag Jenny x