Tuesday 8 March 2011

Pastel Mabel by Tina Barnett

Hello!

I have decided to go with pastels this time around. I have used Promarkers to colour this beautiful stamp by The Artistic Stamper Mabel Lucie Attwell range.

I think soft colours work really well with this image. What a wonderful stamp for birthdays, children's cards even Mothers Day!

I have added some soft tone papers and flowers from my stash to finish the card off. I think it shows how versatile the stamps can be, whether you use Promarkers, inks for a grungy feel or both! You get great results every time.

Thank you for looking and go check out the full range of Mabel Lucie Attwell Stamps Here
Bye for now!

Tina xx

5 comments:

Shazza said...

awww Tina, this is so cute x

Sid said...

Lovely card !!

Anonymous said...

So sweet!x

christinaglitter said...

l brought this stamp last month love what you have done with this stamp and the gems give that magic touch. x

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Adorable!