Sunday 6 November 2011

Winners Day!!

Goodly Morning to you all... we had a few publishing issues on Thursday so the winners of last months Challenge haven't been announced yet... high time to get Mr Random.org working... and he has chosen entry #19 which belonged to Lisa Sparkle....

Here's Lisa's Entry...


And... because it was our 13th month birthday we had two £15 worth of stamps prizes.. so the second winner is... #15 which belonged to Sarah Engels Greer.

Here's Sarah's Entry

Congrats to both winners, please can you email Jennie with your contact details :O))



And... it is also time to draw the winner of my taggy giveaway... who is... .Kirsten Alicia. Please can you email me your contact deets and I will pop the tag into the post for you!

My October Taggy Giveaway


AND... A big shout out... to JUDE... please can you email me your addy because I still have the tag you won last month!!! Ta! :O))

That's all from me for today... oh apart from mentioning that the brand new Seasonal Distress, Winter, Inks are in... HERE... and ready to be snapped up... TTFN!

Hels x

Hels x

3 comments:

Larisa said...

Congratulations to all the winners!

Sarah said...

Wow - that makes a great Sunday morning!!!! Thank you so much for the generous prize. I'm away until Tuesday but will be in touch very soon!
Sarah.

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Congratulations, winners! :-)

greetings, Alie