Monday 22 October 2012

St...st...st...STeamPunK by Titbelsoeur

Hi There, Salut les Cop's !
The page I am showing you today was made to be sent to a friend of mine, for her circle journal... sure you guess the subject of the journal !
Steampunk, yes you right !
I LOVE the steampunk style ! to make the background, I have used some masks and stencils like the Mini Gear template and, amongst others, the fabulous Tick Tock and Cogs Background plates. Ranger inks sprayed or stamped, and that's it...



An Old Lady and a young one... the young one needed some jewels, thus I opened my toolbox to gem her with cogs, coins and watch mechanisms :




I hope you like my steampunk style,
thanks for stopping by, 
I am looking forward to reading your comments ! 
See you again soon...

9 comments:

Ali said...

Oooh she's gorgeous! And so's your fabulous steampunky background! :)

Ali

Caroline said...

Fabulous love the image and the background and design are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Unknown said...

Arfff ! C'est le souffle qui me manque que tu entends ! C'est gorgeous et c'est magnifique !!

Redanne said...

A fabulous steampunk make, the lady is gorgeous!

Astrid Maclean said...

Great piece! Love the background and what you did to the lady to make her all steampunky!

Artyjen said...

Great looking page....and a great background too ;)
xoxo Sioux

Martichat said...

c'est superbeuh !!!

Jeanne-Sylvie said...

Magnifique!Tu as réussi à donner de la modernité au steampunk sans lui faire perdre son âme, du très très beau travail!!!!

Janny Jager said...

Wauwwwwwwwwww this is great.
Very very beautiful an dgreta details.
Love it
Greetings Janny