Sunday 4 October 2015

Autumnal Birdz


Hi everyone I hope you are well and getting your crafty stuff ready
 for Christmas. I have for you again today another Adirondck
 colour wash piece. 
I painted the large beer mat with cream acrylic paint then
I sprayed the colour wash over the top.
Next I stamped the Decay Journaling Stamps I then gold embossed.
I then used 3D Matt Gel through the flourish stencil and 
sprinkled with gold embossing powder.
Around the edges i used crackle paste and coloured with 
purple paint.
White embossing powder was sprinkled over and heat set.
I used the triple embossed card that I then stamped the Neil Walker
mechanical stamp into.
I hope you have enjoyed my project please feel free to
let me know what you think.
Cheers Dee x
PRODUCTS USED
  1. Artistic Stamper stamps/masks used are Decay Journaling Stamps, Neil Walkers Mechanical Bird stamp & The Artistic Stamper Swirl mask
  2. Adirondack colour wash Cranberry, Sunset Orange and Wild plum.
  3. Finnabairs 3D Matt gel, Gold embossing powder.

3 comments:

Jackie PN said...

Outstandingly DEE-licious!!")

Sandy said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!! Have I said it enough!!
sandy xx

Corrie Herriman said...

Love this !
Corrie x