Tuesday 18 April 2017

A little Dylusional by Debs

Hi Everyone

Sorry this post is a bit late, going to Harrogate for the weekend with Jennie, put me a bit behind. So i thought as i had learnt so much on Dyan's workshop, i thought it would only be fair to share one of those techniques with you.


I started by spritzing the page with water and then filling the page with Dylusions sprays 
and using water through a stencil I added some ghosting.

I stamped the image from the Faces #2 Plate and then added a frame using Black Dylusions paint and then added more paint through assorted Artistic Stamper stencils.

I added some white pen around the outside of the shapes and flowers and added some doodling.  I also added some white and grey pencils to the main image, for definition.

Take care and happy crafting
Debs
x