Tuesday 25 April 2017

Accordian Book by Debs

 Hi everyone


Here is an accordion book that i started a few weeks ago, using Kraft Card and Distress Oxides.
this is the back, i tried to keep each page on this side orange and yellow in some way

this is the front which i tried to keep red and pink

 I used a mix of papers and Kraft card adding stencilling and stamping with the Oxides

I gave myself a theme - one side is Butterflies and Dragon Flies. 
Using loads of different stamps and masks

 I have six pages on each side

 I had fun mixing the stamps up and creating backgrounds using some of the new mini background stamps, they are great to use for smaller projects like this
 Even the papers were stamped with background stamps

I do like the effect that Distress Oxide have on Kraft, you get great colour

As you may have guessed i do like a nice phrase or quote

Stamps used were a selection from Backgrounds
a selection from Florals and leaves
And assorted quotes from Words and Sayings

Take Care and Happy Crafting
Debs

1 comment:

Jackie PN said...

Debs, What a lovely journal! Your pages are beautiful! Well done!
Jackie ")