Monday 17 April 2017

Background card by Gemma

Sometimes you just feel the need to make a loud quick messy card and this was one of those times, I'm not sure if my hands will ever recover. They are a very pretty purple colour and they may stay that way forever.


I started by stamping two of the new mini background stamps onto watercolour card and heat embossing it with black embossing powder.


Then I sprinkled water reactive pigments onto the card and sprayed them with water.


I also did this on a piece of watercolour card I cut to fit my card blank.


Once everything was dry I edged all the pieces with gold before gluing them together. I then added colour in the same way to some hand cut leaves and a strip of card to add to the bottom of the card blank.


To finish I added some detail with black and white pens


Thanks for stopping by
Gemma


No comments: