Saturday 29 April 2017

Wet Wipe background by Gemma

 We all use wet wipes to clean up after our very messy selves when we craft, and sometimes they end up the most beautiful colours. If you dry them out they can by used in so many ways here I have turned one into a background for a very simple card.


One dried out and beautiful wet wipe, Hmmmmm I wonder if I could ever get that deliberately  


I then added some blue with a distress ink and the honeycomb mask. Over that, I stamped with different coloured distress ink, the honeycomb stamp and mini honeycomb stamp.


Then I added the word dream from the framed words set and some gems to finish.



Thanks for reading, I have loved seeing everyone's challenge entries this month and can not wait to see what next month brings

Gemma


3 comments:

Veerle said...

Clever use of a wet wipe it is a shame to just trow them away. Great card.
Gr Veerle

Gemma Hynes said...

Thank you Veerle.

Artmadnana said...

Lovely idea.