Monday 3 April 2017

Winner of March's Springtime Challenge

Hi, and welcome to my post for today, where i choose the winner of last month's blog challenge.
Thank you to everyone who joined in, there were some fabulous entries!
The winner this month is
with this gorgeous cute creation.


Congratulations, and please email me so we can sort out your prize of an Artistic Stamper stamp.
This months challenge is Backgrounds, and we would love it if you join in. You can find all the details here.
We look forward to seeing your creativeness.
Have a crafty month
Jennie x

3 comments:

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

This is a Super Spring card. Many congratulations to the winner x

Pen Sunshinepen said...

Really cute card well done x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oh WOW, what a treat to see my card here as the lucky winner! Very excited about this! I love your stamps! I will email you right away! Thank you so much!