Sunday 24 December 2017

Christmas Tag Decoration with Lisa

Hello folks, Lisa here with today's 
blog post for 

One more day till the big fella comes down the chimney.... and along with that lovely thought comes the manic wrapping!!!

So with that mind, I decided to make a Christmas decoration to go on top of a special present. 

Here is my creation...



I used Artifacts Funky Fairy stamp and the Tick Tock Christmas Baubles stamp set.

Artifacts - Funky FairyTick Tock Christmas Baubles A5 (cut out and mounted on cling cushioning)


I stamped the three baubles and the fairy with clear embossing ink on to black card. Then using white sparkle embossing powder, heat embossed it. I fussy cut the baubles out and did the same on the reverse. 





With the big bauble I stamped it again on a separate piece of card and used foam pads to make a more 3D bauble. 

I added lace and red paper ribbon to some of the baubles and attached different lengths of green/white bakers twine to each of the baubles and fairies. 





I then tied the lengths of twine together at the top with a knot.

I used some red paper ribbon to make a big bow to cover the knot of the twine.  




I hope all your Christmas gifts are wrapped as pretty. 

Wishing you all a very merry christmas and a happy and healthy 2018.

If you would like to pop over to my blog, here is the link.
Lisa xxx 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love your creation !