Thursday 21 December 2017

"Two for One" by Jane

Hi Guys!!. Well....as you will probably soon find out anyway....I have a confession....I have an addiction...yes...(I am standing up now to say this next bit)!!.. Hi, my name is Jane and I am a corrugated cardboard addict!!!!. Heck it doesn't even stop at corrugated card, I don't know what it is about the stuff, I just love it and cannot bare to throw any of the stuff away, I am sure there are others like me..lol.
Anyway, onto my card, that actually turned into making two cards because I made the second with the bits that I had used to judge how many times to use the snowflake stamp to make a circle.
I started off by ripping off the first layer of some corrugated card and then using the A4 SWIRL MASK to stencil with some gold paint.

Then I used the SMALL DOTS mask

I then stamped the SNOWFLAKES in a circle..after practicing the placement on a separate card,


 then added the santa image from the VICTORIAN CHRISTMAS 2 stamp set, and the sentiment from the CHRISTMAS GREETINGS 1 stamp set. After doing a spot of spritzing with ink, and mounting it on the corrugated card, it finished up like this....

I couldn't waste the scraps that I had cut up to try guesstimate the positioning of the snowflake stamp to make a circle, so I made this card out of it, I just added a few die cuts and the same sentiment as my first card on a scrap piece, it got the same corrugated card addition, et voila...another Christmas card done!!.

 I am so enjoying seeing your entries for the current ARTISTIC STAMPER CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE, so if you haven't already joined in the fun..it would be great to see you there. Merry Christmas to you all and a very Happy New Year. 
Hug: JANE








1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great project Jane!